Sunday, August 5, 2012

Camper Sleep Area Construct

The sleep area was one of those regions that I had thought about and thought about a little more.  I wanted to have an aesthetically pleasing nose on the camper but on the same token needed this area to be constructed in such a manner as to avoid air lift during travel.  Couple that with limited build times and I had to settle on something. 



Sleep area underboard is in place and awaiting to be glassed in.  I am working towards constructing a central vertex on the nose.  I did make a mistake on the underboard panel and did not take the needed triangular portion of the nose into consideration when making the cuts.  I have a squared flat run in this area and it needs to be triangular there. Oh well, just presents another phase where ingenuity must surface.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will approve your comments within a day or so at the latest. Please don't forget to check the 'Notify me' box so you will be notified when I reply to your comments.

Chris