The sleep area was one of those regions that I had thought about and thought about a little more. I wanted to have an aesthetically pleasing nose on the camper but on the same token needed this area to be constructed in such a manner as to avoid air lift during travel. Couple that with the fact, I have a limited amount of time, before projected "shell dry-in" date and I have settled for the design to follow.
Sleep area underboard is in place and awaiting to be glassed in. I am working towards constructing a central vertex on the nose. I did make a mistake on the underboard panel and did not take the needed triangular portion into consideration when making the cuts. I have a squared flat run in this area and it needs to be triangular there. Oh well, just presents another facet where one has to utilize a little ingenuity in order to successfully repair the issue.