Well I have made a little progression on the nose of the camper, although I have been extremely busy in other capacities I have managed to squeeze in a little work here. I am still awaiting an order of 2 more Nida Core panels to arrive so that I can complete the top and sides.
This past month has provided some awful weather to attempt to do any type of construction out of doors. The rain here in the eastern parts of North Carolina have been continual, horrendous and did i say continual. Water, wetness and more dang water. Now we have a tropical storm out in the Atlantic dumping yet more water on the inland portions of the eastern seaboard.
Flash floodings abroad and work has been hindered. My next shop is going to be at the least, an acre in size.
anyway- here is some of what has been done recently. not exactly the progression that I desired by this time. I need to get this baby completed.
just waiting now...