Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Painting Interior of camper

Recently applied one coat of Marine Grade, White, Petit Easypoxy paint to the interior of the camper.  I will be completing the painting a little later on after shower walls are up and the storage box is mounted in place.  The storage box will be mounted where the non-painted section is below the sleep loft.  Talk about a bright interior...seemed too bright. I received the wife's thoughts and we collectively came to the conclusion it may not be too bad after the windows are cut-in, shower wall and curtain are added as well as the coverings for the mattress foam.  All of these integrations will tone the brightness down a touch.  I hope.

Basically used the remaining half gallon left over from the exterior. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I will approve your comments within a day or so at the latest. Please don't forget to check the 'Notify me' box so you will be notified when I reply to your comments.

Chris