Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Help from Nida Core 3M Purchasing Department- Florida; in locating a Nida Core Distributor

Since I have been having so much difficulty in locating a distributor online to purchase Nida Core honeycomb composite panels from, I decided to contact Nida Core themselves.  I called Nida Core in Florida and discovered their staff to be extremely helpful, professional and authentically concerned.  I can't necessarily say that about a few of the other composite manufacturers I have spoken with over the course of a few weeks.

I also discovered, until just recently, small business owners and individuals could purchase the panels directly.  That facet has recently changed.  "Why?"  I do not know.   But they were helpful and assisted me with locating a distributor online which could potentially handle my request.  That was a generous gesture.

Once again, I simply cannot say enough about Nida Core's customer service department.  Everyone I spoke with was friendly, courteous and professional.

If you run into difficulty locating panel suppliers, I feel confident in saying their customer service department would gladly assist you in your efforts.  Their contact information here

When I decided to prepare this blog, I did so with the forethought of sharing my work with others of like mind, which might appreciate such a build.  Sharing my struggles and setbacks may make someone's walk a little easier.  Not here to complain, but to provide solutions when and if I find them.  Makes both of our days brighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will approve your comments within a day or so at the latest. Please don't forget to check the 'Notify me' box so you will be notified when I reply to your comments.

Chris